Need Identification Photos?
No problem... Passport Photos (all countries), Permanent Residence, Visa Photos, Citizenship, Pilot's license, Private Investigator, Gun license... all guaranteed to be accepted. And ready in about ten minutes. No appointment necessary.
Passport Photos in Barrie, Ontario, Canada. Guaranteed to be accepted.
- Our Acceptance Rate 100%
About Identification Photos from Extreme Imaging
At Extreme Imaging, our passport photos, along with all our identification photos are guaranteed to meet the Canadian requirements for acceptance. We can produce I.D photos for any country. It’s usually better if you bring your application form (for countries other than Canada, U.S., and U.K) but not always necessary.
No appointment is required and it usually only takes 10 to 15 minutes to process the photos. If you would like more information, please contact us.
Yes, we take passport photos for babies, infants, toddlers and children as well as adults
Our current price for a set of 2 identification photos is $16.99 CDN plus tax plus an additional $5.00 if you’d like the photo sent to your email. And we even have a discount coupon: (you don’t even need to print it… just show it to us on your phone or tablet, or even just mention that you saw it, and you’ll get the coupon deal)
Some helpful hints for preparing for your passport photos
- White shirts are not the best but we won’t turn you away if you are wearing white (and we’ll make sure your photo will be accepted)
- Don’t wear a turtleneck or any other clothing that hides the neck and might interfere with a clear outline of your face.
- Even though the government specifications allow for the wearing of eyeglasses, we will ask you to remove them for the photos because of the risk that your passport photo will be rejected.
- No hair clips or pins or anything else on your head (religious head coverings are acceptable as long as the entire face is visible… and no, baseball caps are not considered religious head coverings)
- You can’t smile for the photo so if you’re happy, make sure you practice sadness before you come in.
- Your face must be visible – no hair obscuring the eyes.
- Babies have to have their eyes open.
- If you require identification photos for a country other Canada, you should bring up to date documentation showing the photo requirements (but if you can’t, we’ll try to look it up).
Here are some examples of the many kinds of identification photos:
- Permanent Residence
- Status card
- Age of Majority
- International Drivers License
- Travel Visa
- Pilot License
Some Common Questions:
"What if I need a different coloured background for my photo?"
Some countries require grey, cream or even blue backgrounds for their identification photos. No problem. We can meet the requirements of all identification photos from all countries.
"Can I have a digital copy of my photo?"
Yes, we can give you a digital copy (high resolution jpeg) of your photo. We prefer you to bring in a USB stick but even if you don’t have one with you, we can email it to you… no extra charge.
"I need more than 2 photos... will I be charged double?"
No, you won’t be charged double for extra sets. Each additional set of 2 photos is only an additional $5.00 plus tax.
"Do I need to make an appointment for passport photos?"
No appointment required. Passport (and all other identification photos) are first come, first served. You’ll usually have your photos in about 10 minutes or so.
"Do babies need their own passport photos?"
Yes they do. There was a time when infants and children could travel on their parents passports but that’s no longer the case. Even a 1 day old baby, if travelling, needs it’s own passport.
"Why can't I smile for my photo?"
It’s because of “Photo Recognition Software” which is used at some border crossings. Because you may be a little stressed out if you’re detained at the border and asked to stand in front of a camera so a computer program can compare a new photo of you, to the one on your passport, it’s better that you look stressed out on your passport… less chance of a false reading by the computer.
“There are no bad pictures; that’s just how your face looks sometimes.” ― Abraham Lincoln