If you name your files like this it makes it easier for us:
(you have to rename them on your computer, not on the uploader)
Important – discounted (volume) pricing for students, photographers and artists only applies to print-ready digital files. For instance, if you upload a file for an 8x10 print but it isn’t sized or cropped to 8x10, or needs to be corrected in some other way, then regular pricing will apply, up to a maximum of $7.00 extra per file.
As an example, a volume priced 8x10 is $5.11 plus tax but if your file isn’t print-ready, we’ll charge the regular retail price of $11.11 plus tax. A volume priced 16x20 is priced at $20.44 but if we need to crop or adjust your file, we add a $7.00 surcharge for a total of $27.44 instead of the regular retail price of $44.44 plus tax.
About the file uploader:
- 99% of the time, your files will get to us no problem but if something goes wrong, we’ll let you know (as long as you give us your email or phone number)
- We’d really like 4 business hours to get prints ready but sometimes we can get them faster.
- Because of the large volume of uploads we receive, we can’t contact you to let you know that your print is ready.
- We will contact you by email if there are any problems or we have any questions about your upload.
- In the “Optional Message” field please include information such as what material you would like your image printed (if applicable) and timing (when you would like it completed)